users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deployment error: Delegate is not set yet...how to solve ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:56:23 -0500 (CDT)

I had a similar problem and I use Netbeans with GlassFish, I fixed this
problem by removing the GlassFish server from Netbeans and re-adding it to
Netbeans. To Remove and Re-Add your GlassFish: Goto the Services tab > Expand
Servers > Right Click the GlassFish server your project uses and select
Remove. Now go back to the Projects tab, right click your Web Application
Project and select "Resolve Missing Server Problem" Now Re-add your GlassFish
server. This fixed the problem for me, good luck!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'echoside']