users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cassadra Data Stax core driver and Glassfish - Was: Experience with Easy-Cassandra in Glassfish?

From: Noah White <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 11:28:18 -0400

Hi Jan,

Check out the JCA[1] spec (the Maintenance Release is part of EE7/GF4, the FR is EE6/GF3.1.x) and if you need to support transactions then look at the JTA[2] spec too.

Also, the Oracle EE samples project has a sample JCA connector for bi-directional EE server to IMAP.

-Noah

[1] - http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=322
[2] - http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=907