users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: EJB call takes 5-10 seconds on GlassFish 3, ~1 sec on ..

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 12:24:21 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=mvatkina]Hi Markus, As you can see it has 3.1 and gf-client.jar which
does not exist on v2. And one more question: is security manager involved? If
yes, can you test with and without security manager enabled? -marina[/quote]
Hi Marina, Sorry the output stating that the glassfish3.1 path was used in
the v2 test must be a copy-past error. I re-did the tests now and got the
same results when specifying the correct paths. Also note that GlassFish 2 is
working fine but it is GlassFish v3.1 that is much slower. I also run the
application in the NetBeans IDE profiler. The attached images shows that the
time is spent in a large number of method invokations under
org.glassfish.gmbal.typelib. Could that give a clue about the problem or
should I do some other tests? Best regards, Markus No security managers are
added in my code. To be sure I set up a new minimal application only doing
the lookup and calling one EJB method and got the same results. All jars on
the classpath was then gf-client.jar and appserv-rt.jar.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'netmackan']