users@glassfish.java.net

Re: An error when perform "./asadmin start-domain domain1"

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 08:02:54 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Chris, Could you post the few lines just before that one and the stack
trace from the logs? My first thought on what might be happening is that the
domain.xml is corrupted somehow. Whether that's the case or not, there is a
element in a necessary XML configuration file which is either not there or
not being found by the parser. How did you install Glassfish? If you want to
try starting again from scratch, just to make sure everything happens
correctly, you might want to use
[url=http://blog.c2b2.co.uk/2013/06/getting-started-with-glassfish-4.html]this
blog post[/url] by a colleague of mine which takes you through installing and
using Glassfish 4 for the first time. I find that using the ZIP distribution
is the easiest and most straightforward for me when I am creating a fresh
environment. Mike Croft [url=http://www.c2b2.co.uk/support]C2B2 Expert
Support[/url]

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mcroft']