users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX RS 2.0 Rest Services - Nested Objects are not ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:44:21 -0500 (CDT)

Follow up: I turned targeted logging for package org.glassfish.jersey in
Glassfish 4.0 and see a bunch of exception messages. FINEST: A new abstract
resource created by IntrospectionModeler:
org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.Resource$Builder_at_55f181a4 FINER: Unable to
get the com.sun.proxy.$Proxy147 annotation value property
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: javax.ejb.EJB.value() What am I missing? Any
help or pointers will be very much appreciated.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'scarfacevn']