users@glassfish.java.net

RE: JAX RS 2.0 Rest Services - Nested Objects are not ...

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:11:53 -0400

a quick perusal of javadocs answers your question about use of value for implementors of EJB interface

@Retention(value=RUNTIME)

public @interface EJB
Indicates a dependency on the local, no-interface, or remote view of an
Enterprise JavaBean.
Either the beanName OR the lookup element can be
used to resolve the EJB dependency to its target session bean component.

It is
an error to specify values for both beanName and
lookup.

I pulled down the latest implementation of JSR311 spec from
http://grepcode.com/snapshot/repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax.ws.rs/jsr311-api/1.1.1/

and I cannot find use of EJB anywhere

which version of Axis are you using for your REST Service?

Martin Gainty