users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PKG/Updatetoll

From: Steve Essery <steve.essery_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:39:37 +0100

Implies there's some problem with the contents of
<gf-install-dir>/.org.opensolaris,pkg/cfg_cache

Authorities are created for each entry like:

[authority_contrib.glassfish.oracle.com]
origin = http://pkg.oracle.com/glassfish/v3/contrib/
ssl_key = None
ssl_cert = None
uuid = 90194d9e-604b-4c30-be74-c291418411a9
repo.related_uris = []
mirrors = []
repo.description = None
repo.name = None
repo.sort_policy = priority
disabled = False
alias = None
prefix = contrib.glassfish.oracle.com
repo.legal_uris = []
repo.registered = False
repo.registration_uri = None
repo.collection_type = core
repo.refresh_seconds = 14400

Regards,
Steve

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Oracle Customer Services | GlassFish & Coherence Support