users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish Hosting:

From: Hildeberto Mendonça <me_at_hildeberto.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 22:55:23 +0200

Redhat OpenShift is free for a certain amount of processing:
https://www.openshift.com. It is enough for educational purpose. Btw, I
strongly recommend to take the project Yougi.org as a reference to learn
and develop JavaEE applications. One of the main purposes of the project is
education.

--
Hildeberto Mendonça, Ph.D
Blog: http://www.hildeberto.com