users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish Hosting:

From: Steven Siebert <smsiebe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:06:13 -0400

your students might also consider signing up for Amazon AWS - if this is
their first sign-up, they receive a free 1-year micro instance. I
previously had GF running on there, may need a little tuning given the
limited RAM. Just as long as they shut down the micro instance by the end
of the year, they won't pay anything.

Would also give them some exposure to AWS/cloud provisioning =)

Regards,