users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish Hosting:

From: Steven Van Impe <steven.vanimpe_at_icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 23:19:38 +0200

Thanks for the tips everyone.

I have been looking into OpenShift as well. It was pretty easy getting GlassFish running on there, although it could have been easier had they supported it out of the box (instead of via a DIY solution).

With regards to Yougi: I will take a look at it, but after reading https://github.com/htmfilho/yougi, I don't think it fits in with what I teach. I recently dropped JSF and PrimeFaces from the curriculum in favor of a RESTful approach with Java EE (JAX-RS, CDI, JPA and the new JSON API) on the server-side and HTML5, JavaFX and mobile apps on the client-side. Time is limited, so I have to be picky about what I cover :)

---
Steven Van Impe
Lecturer @ University College Ghent
http://asipofjava.blogspot.com/