users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish 3.1.2.2 in a maven repo?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:16:47 -0500 (CDT)

OK I got a reply from the mailing list with a funky search term using the
version number! I now just need to find the artifacts since the group IDs
have clearly changed since 3.1 (otherwise just bumping the numbers would have
worked in Maven). Thanks to whoever replied, but I leave with one more
question: would it really hurt to publish the full coordinates on the
download page? I was just checking the download page regarding my last
question, but as always java.net is desparately, unusably slow, so I'll just
leave it . . . . hope this post gets through.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'm4r35n357']