users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish 3.1.2.2 in a maven repo?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:52:08 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Romain, still on the forum here ;) These are the two artifacts that I wish
to upgrade: org.glassfish.extras glassfish-embedded-all 3.1 org.glassfish
maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin 3.1 So I need to find the 3.1.2.2 versions of
both, since (I believe) the group and artifact ids have changed. This would
be trivial if the coordinates were given on the download page, but for now I
still need to search maven central to try to locate the new coordinates. I
think you found one of them (on the first page of results), so now I can
believe they are there. It just seems like unnecessary hassle . . . . but
thanks again for the pointer.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'm4r35n357']