users@glassfish.java.net

Re: CDI Bean Injection not happening..(Only Service Injection)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:16:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: CDI Bean Injection not happening..(Only Service Injection) Hi Amit, >but
why the internal CDI bean reosurces ain't. The internal CDI bean dependency
is charged by CDI BeanManager, if Declarative Services container has not
providered some way to integrate with CDI BeanManager or CDI container, while
Declarative Services container scanned @Service and @Component annotations
and was ready to create a ItemProcessor instance to register the instance
into OSGi registry, the instance has been out of CDI container or context,
then, its the internal CDI bean dependency can not be injected and is NULL.
If Declarative Services container has providered some way to integrate with
CDI container, before Declarative Services container registered the instance
into OSGi registry, it first delegates CDI container to meet @inject
dependencies , then , it obtained the instance which has initialed its all
@inject dependencies and registered the instance into OSGi registry. Do you
mean what I said? >Is there any way right now so that I can make use of CDI
bean injection? I am sorry that I have not more time to help you re-build the
architecture and I believe you and your team can resolve the issue. Thanks
--Tang Yong

--
[Message sent by forum member 'codeprince']