users@glassfish.java.net

I have problem running more than 03 managed bean on jsf having error message

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 04:13:35 -0600 (CST)

Hi every body. *I m using netbeans 7.2.1 as IDE. I m trying to develop an
Multiple Questions Choices web app with various users profile, based on JSF
framework and running on GLASSFISH3+ server, and i had problem when
introducing a fourth managed bean*//. So i made a test using 4 managed bean
with the same code having a simple string attribute. testBean, test2Bean,
test3Bean, test4Bean. here is the sample code:
___________________________________________________________ import
javax.faces.bean.ManagedBean; import javax.faces.bean.SessionScoped;
@ManagedBean @SessionScoped public class test3Bean implements
java.io.Serializable { private String s; public String getS() { return s; }
public void setS(String s) { this.s = s; } }
The web app has a simple index.xhtml reading 4 input to be set to the 4
managed bean: index.xhtml
Enter testword 1
Enter testword 2
Enter testword 3
Enter testword 4
the reponse.xhtml would show the 4 inputs. When running the application the
undex.xhtml show up and after i entred words on h:inputText and submitting i
have this error: //index.xhtml @14,107 value="#{test4.s}": Target
Unreachable, identifier 'test4' resolved to null./ *I dont understand with
the same code testBean 1,2, and 3 has been processed by Mojarra/faclets
engine and not test4Bean.* *ANY Idea please.*

--
[Message sent by forum member 'karbon14']