users@glassfish.java.net

Re: CDI Bean Injection not happening..(Only Service Injection)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 07:59:51 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Amit, >but why the internal CDI bean reosurces ain't. The internal CDI
bean dependency is charged by CDI BeanManager, if Declarative Services
container has not providered some way to integrate with CDI BeanManager or
CDI container, while Declarative Services container scanned @Service and
@Component annotations and was ready to create a ItemProcessor instance to
register the instance into OSGi registry, the instance has been out of CDI
container or context, then, its the internal CDI bean dependency can not be
injected and is NULL. If Declarative Services container has providered some
way to integrate with CDI container, before Declarative Services container
registered the instance into OSGi registry, it first delegates CDI container
to meet @inject dependencies , then , it obtained the instance which has
initialed its all @inject dependencies and registered the instance into OSGi
registry. Do you mean what I said? >Is there any way right now so that I can
make use of CDI bean injection? I am sorry that I have not more time to help
you re-build the architecture and I believe you and your team can resolve the
issue. Thanks --Tang Yong

--
[Message sent by forum member 'codeprince']