users@glassfish.java.net

How to change bundle start level in glassfish 3.1.2 equinox?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 07:50:35 -0600 (CST)

Hello, I want to change the start level for a bundle in my glassfish. I used
equinox as osgi runtime. I changed the configuration file
glassfish\config\osgi.properties and add the folowing line:
osgi.bundles=bundlesymbolicname_at_5:start When I connect via telnet and search
the bundle with "lb bundleid" I see in the level column 1 instead of 5. Can
anyone help me? What is the problem with my configuration? Thanks Marco.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'donmarcoef']