users@glassfish.java.net

Java EE 6 Tutorial not in Glassfish updatetool installed components but

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 21:24:32 -0600 (CST)

I am trying to update my Glassfish installation to have the Java EE 6
Tutorial examples. The instructions in the tutorial say to run updatetool and
then select Java EE 6 Tutorial in Available Updates. Java EE 6 Tutorial does
not show in the list of available updates and it does not show in the list of
installed components. I have checked the directories where it should be
installed and its not there. Is there a way to manually update Glassfish to
grab the Java EE 6 Tutorial?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'pransome999']