users@glassfish.java.net

Restart Required status for remote instances does not get reset even when

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 02:17:12 -0600 (CST)

I am having this issue. Used to be a known issue but i am not sure if it was
actually fixed or not. http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-15758 I am
seeing this issue in GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2.2 (build 5) I
have 5 servers I install GF on the first one Through the admin console I
created 4 GF SSH nodes Deploy apps to all nodes I start them all up I change
a JVM options which is applied to all apps Instances say Restart-Required I
restart all instances from CLI - asadmin restart-instance insatnceName (we
have a nightly rolling restart script) I make sure all instances are
restarted by watching the domain logs Only the instances in domain1 (where
the DAS resides) says Running. The rest still say Restart Required Does
restart do full sync? Whats is the difference in sync between
restart-instance vs stop-start-instance?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'luisjotapepe']