users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Service calls from/to OSGI WAB Hybrid applications have wron

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 11:55:09 -0500

consult the BND spec and make EntityManagerFactory visible thru Export-Package attributehttp://www.aqute.biz/Bnd/Format from what i see there is no way for a maven pom.xml which is building an OSGI distro to conditionally export both packages unless you're willing to setup a profile and have OSGI Enable different EntityManagerFactory packages
(depending on the characteristics of the matched profile)
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung