users@glassfish.java.net

(no subject)

From: Roel_D <openindiana_at_out-side.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:51:51 +0100

Just to be sure: you do know that joomla runs standard on apache which runs at port 80 and glassfish is normaly running on 8080?
You can't have both webservers running on the same port 80, that's why glasssfish runs on 8080.

So you must modify modproxy to serve /translate the glassfish pages from 8080 at apache's port 80.

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 11 dec. 2012 om 23:26 heeft forums_at_java.net het volgende geschreven: