users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and mod_jk not working / 404 error

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:26:19 -0600 (CST)

I am still stuck. I tried replacing the "JkMount" directives with "JkMount /*
worker1" in /etc/httpd/conf.d/glassfish.conf. I moved Joomla out of the way
by renaming index.php in the root directory of my Web site. I also moved
.htaccess out of the way by renaming that file just in case that was causing
some URL rewriting that I was not seeing. I added read permissions for the
world to /etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties and
/etc/httpd/conf.d/glassfish.conf just in case restricted access to the
configuration files was the problem. Now I type http://www.eonsahead.com in
my browser and I see the trivial home page that I put in place of Joomla. I
type http://www.eonsahead.com:8080 and I see the Glassfish "Your server is
running" page. I type http://www.eonsahead.com:8080/cellularautomata and I
see my Java application served up by Glassfish. I type
http://www.eonsahead.com/cellularautomata and I see "404 not found/The
requested document was not found on this server." Thank you for taking a look
at my problem and thank you for your suggestions.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'leontabak']