users@glassfish.java.net

(no subject)

From: Roel_D <openindiana_at_out-side.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 23:14:56 +0100

If you want the URL's to be shortened then for joomla you need to use the .htaccess file. But for stuff running on glassfish this doesn't work so easy.

But why not download quercus (read online help) and drop the JAR's in the domain/lib directory? You can run both joomla and your java code on a single glassfish instance.

Glassfish has plesk-like hostname-to-content-rules so you're easy up and running.

And quercus offers 5x more PHP speed ;-) and less vulnerabities

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 11 dec. 2012 om 21:47 heeft forums_at_java.net het volgende geschreven: