users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deadlock in Transaction Recovery in Glassfish 3.1.2.2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 03:10:24 -0600 (CST)

No. We do not have any RAR in our application. Our application is a JEE6 WAR.
And to disable auto-recovery is not an option for us. Actually we've just
switched it on, because we need it. For me it looks like a bug in
auto-recovery implementation of Glassfish, since it is a classic deadlock
inside Glassfish system threads. With this bug autorecovery is not really
useful with JEE6 startup singletons accessing XA resources. And I do not
think that it's a rare case to have such singletons in a JEE application.
Best regards, Sergiy

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sbarlabanov']