users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Adopt-a-JSR Glassfish 4 b68 interface and installation problem

From: Tom Mueller <Tom.Mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:58:51 -0600

The Windows installer for the trunk and the IPS package repository has
not yet been updated for Java EE 7.
Please use the "lastest-glassfish.zip" or "latest-web.zip" file for
installation.

Please let us know if you are seeing the JSF2+Ajax missing message with
this other install. I have not seen that when I use the console.
Thanks.
Tom