users@glassfish.java.net

Adopt-a-JSR Glassfish 4 b68 interface and installation problem

From: Mohamed Taman <mohamed.taman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 15:05:20 +0200

Dear Glassfish team,

I have downloaded and run Glassfish v4_b68 nightly build for testing JAX-RS
339 as I am working on it (JCP member), and when I entered the admin screen
and click any link, the server popup me with message *JSF2+Ajax missing!*.

Also the windows version stuck on 41% and not proceed anymore.

finally all the installation stages wizard give wrong information about the
version. It is not version 4 it give everything is version 3, even it says
it supports Java EE6 not EE7, and it works on JDK 6 not 7 as I understand.
But when the admin module first deployed it shows that it is version 4.

 Please find attached screen shoot of the error for more clarity.

 Download link: http://dlc.sun.com.edgesuite.net/glassfish/4.0/promoted/

Thanks & Best Regards

 “*I**mprove your **Life** through Science and **Art**…”*

Mohamed Mahmoud Taman

*Business **Solutions,*

*Systems Architect & Design Supervisor*

*Java Team Leader*

| JCP (Java Community Process) Member<http://jcp.org/en/participation/members/T>

|Oracle Egypt Architects Club board member

| JavaOne & EG-JDC Speaker

| SCJP, SCWCD, OCP PL/SQL

e-finance,BLDG17, Smart Village,

KM 28 Cairo-Alex Desert Road,

Ground Floor, Giza, Egypt
*Postal Code :* 12577

( : +(202) 3827 1422

(: +(202) 3827 1499

(: +(202) 3827 1599

È: +(201) 00531 8017

*P** **Before you print Think about Your ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility.***

GF4Error.png
(image/png attachment: GF4Error.png)

Glassfish_instllation_stuck.png
(image/png attachment: Glassfish_instllation_stuck.png)