users@glassfish.java.net

deploying war modules to various virtual servers

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 00:03:44 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone! We're running Glassfish 3.1.2 and would like to package two
different war modules inside an ear module and then have each of the wars
deployed to a different virtual server. I believe this can be done manually
by just deploying each separate war module to the desired virtual server, but
we would like to package the wars in one ear together with an ejb module etc.
and have the deployment automated. So firstly, is this possible, and if yes,
which config files do I need to edit in which way to accomplish this? Your
advice would be greatly appreciated!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'chris1234']