users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Webstart fails with FileNotFoundException on ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:43:05 -0600 (CST)

Hello, again, Ian. The absence of errors in the server.log means that
GlassFish is able to find and serve any JNLP document it is asked for. Let's
try two things. 1. Please check the server system's /etc/hosts file to make
sure there is nothing odd there. 2. in the domain's config directory please
edit logging.properties and add this line:
javax.enterprise.system.container.appclient.level=FINER This should cause
some helpful information to appear in the server.log file when you attempt to
launch the client using Java Web Start. Among other things it will show what
files are being requested and how the system responds. If it's OK with you
let's take this discussion off-line and exchange e-mail directly. Once we
know what the problem and solution were we can report our findings back here.
You can e-mail me at tjquinn at java dot net. - Tim

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']