users@glassfish.java.net

Re: application cannot start

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 12:43:07 -0500 (CDT)

No I did not change timers service configuration. There is also another
strange exception there: LifecycleException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: Factory
'javax.faces.application.ApplicationFactory' was not configured properly I
tried GF 3.1.2, 3.1.2.2. I have this problem with both on ubuntu and no
trouble with both versions on windows even if application initialization
process takes even more time on windows based machine(due to hardware). I'm
going to provide a bit more information about the application: Depends on
hardware the process could take 60-90 minutes. A singleton that has @Startup
annotation consumes most of the time reading data from a DB and creating some
structures based on the data. I'm not sure if this information is relevant in
this case or not. Could anyone explain what does the following record in the
log mean? I cannot find exact explanation myself.
[#|2012-11-01T20:49:43.671+0700|WARNING|glassfish3.1.2|com.sun.grizzly.config.GrizzlyServiceListener|_ThreadID=26;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|GRIZZLY0023:
Interrupting idle Thread: admin-thread-pool-4848(9).|#] I thought that the
application initialization could be interrupted because of some timeout. I
looked into the Glassfish admin web console and found a timeout value here
server-config->Thead pools->admin-thread-pool->Idle Thread Timeout. Could
this value be possibly related to the problem? Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'apostle']