users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster sometimes stops without any exception

From: Fialli Joe <joe.fialli_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 08:38:53 -0500

On 11/29/12 2:20 AM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> Thanks for the solution you provided. But in order to validate that the
> solution does indeed work for my *initial problem* i should be able to
> reproduce it. I can not, so i am wondering if there are things we have
> not
> taken into consideration.

Sorry but I do not have any other thoughts on what could have been
happening in your environment.

The solution I provided using TIME_TO_LIVE set to 0 will definitely
isolate clusters with same name, multicast group address
and multicast port if each cluster is truely just suppose to have
clustered instances on one machine.

-Joe