users@glassfish.java.net

Re: application cannot start

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 07:40:35 -0500 (CDT)

I do not think this is something about transactions. The stacktrace I
provided is thrown by inner EJB framework code, I believe, at the moment it
tries to restore timers. To make it simpler - there is no bean managed
transactions in the code. I thought that it could be because of some timeout
for the application deployment process, but I increased the timeout value for
admin-thread with no effect. The fact the application is able to start
without any trouble on windows based system does not make things simpler
moreover I use the same script for configuration and I use exactly the same
versions for windows and ubuntu based systems.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'apostle']