users@glassfish.java.net

Re: relationship between application classloader and ...

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 13:01:44 +0530

Currently any Java EE applications can load classes from packages that
are exported by OSGi bundles. For them to consume OSGi services, they
have to be deployed as OSGi bundles. We call such applications as hybrid
applications. Refer to our OSGi doc [1] for details about how to develop
and deploy such applications.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://glassfish.java.net/public/GF-OSGi-Features.pdf