users@glassfish.java.net

image file creation through application

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:33:03 -0600 (CST)

I have created an application in which the android mobile takes picture and
uploads it to a server.The server application is developed in vaadin. The
server accepts the image, stores in local directory and updates the path to
the database. Everything works fine on my localhost (Windows) but when i
deploy the war file it is not creating the file.* The problem is my localhost
is on windows but the main server(ISP) is on Linux. Both my localhost and
main server (ISP) are using glassfish*. On the main server (ISP) I am logging
through admin and then deploying the war file.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'SwarnimPrabhat']