users@glassfish.java.net

Aministration console shows wrong or incomplete dialogue

From: Andreas Junius <AJunius_at_internode.com.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 01:05:17 +0000

Hi All,

I've two rest web services running on my Glassfish, one of them is also an EJB (to get the actual EJB's injected). If I go to Applications>app on the console, I see a wrong or incomplete dialogue for the web application with the beans:

| Edit Application
| Modify an existing application or module.
|
| Name: HFPublicChannel
| Location: ${com.sun.aas.instanceRootURI}/eclipseApps/HFPublicChannel/
| Libraries:
|
| Module [ejb, web]

It's therefore not possible to set a different context root or another virtual server using the administration console. Is there any way to change it to what it should be (like the one below)?

| Edit Application
| Modify an existing application or module.
|
| Name: HFHomeChannel
| Location: ${com.sun.aas.instanceRootURI}/eclipseApps/HFHomeChannel/
| Libraries:
|
| Module [web]

Cheers,
Andy