users@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin-thread-pool idle timeout

From: Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 13:55:03 -0700

You'd want to set the request-timeout-seconds property to -1. By
default it is 900 (15 minutes).

I do have a couple of follow up questions.

1) How long does the deployment take on Windows?
2) What is the nature of the application you're deploying (EJBs, CDI,
size of the archive, etc.)?

It also may be useful to gather thread dumps during the deployment
process to gain insight into the issue.
I would recommend using jstack or visualvm for this task.