users@glassfish.java.net

admin-thread-pool idle timeout

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 12:59:29 -0500 (CDT)

Could anyone please tell me what the following message in Glassfish log
states for?
WARNING|glassfish3.1.2|com.sun.grizzly.config.GrizzlyServiceListener|_ThreadID=25;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|GRIZZLY0023:
Interrupting idle Thread: admin-thread-pool-4848(3).|# I'm having this
warning when an application deployment takes more than 15 minutes on ubuntu
OS. It prevents application to be deployed successfully. However it works on
windows platform. I tried to put -1 for idle-thread-timeout-seconds property
of the admin-thread-pool in the Glassfish config file, but it gave no effect.
I tried it with different glassfish and jdk versions in different
combinations (GF v3.2.1, v3.1.2.2, jdk 1.7, 1.6) it works for windows for all
combinations and it does not for ubuntu. Is it a bug in the Application
Server? Is there any way to find the problem source? Could anyone suggest
from where to start? I'm having this issue on production, is it really a time
to think about moving to another application server? Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'apostle']