users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish error - process already using port 4848

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 02:40:14 -0600 (CST)

[quote=jdlee]If you are on a Linux box (or Mac?), your /etc/hosts should have
a line like this: 127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost myHostName On
Windows, that file is something like c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
You can use the 'hostname' command to get you host name if you need
to.[/quote] I have navigated to the file via terminal. I have that line and
it says 127.0.0.1 localhost there is also another line that says broadcast
host and two more that say localhost. Where would i add this hostname command
and would i just put hostname or my-imac for example

--
[Message sent by forum member 'wales321']