users@glassfish.java.net

Create a custom realm

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 09:19:34 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I want to develop a custom realm for Glassfish V3 which is basically an
extending of jdbcRealm. This realm should access many databases so it's
necessary to get in addition to username and password the number of database
to make some String DataSource name with (ie: jdbc/datasources/db1,
jdbc/datasources/db2, ..., jdbc/datasources/dbn). But I wonder how to pass
the number 1, 2, ..., n to my custom LoginModule/realm to authenticate user ?
I want to login user inside JSF context. Is form-login can realize it ?
Thanks you for your help. Olivier

--
[Message sent by forum member 'olivierJ']