users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem of Jdeveloper Webservices deploying to glassfish

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:09:33 -0400

 From reading the bug description, it is an expected deployment failure
in this case (the war had some issue). The priority of the bug was
lowered to P4 as the problem to fix was to make the behavior of this
negative test case more user friendly so user realize this war was not
deployed properly. But seems the issue that you want to get fixed here
is to make this war deploy successfully with the GlassFish. For that you
can file a separate issue under the webservices category with the test
case. From the bug description, there seems to be workaround you could
do with editing the web.xml, but I will let the webservices team provide
the accurate answer here for what exactly need to be changed.

Thanks,

- Hong