users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin console of GlassFish 4 doesn't work (JSF2 + Ajax Missing!)

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.mailing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 18:47:41 +0200

Weird, with Safari it goes to the login page... and I can't log in (is it
stil admin/admin as user/pwd ?) but with Firefox 15 I still have the same pb

Are there any config file under ~/ hidden somewhere ? I'm using several
versions of GlassFish so I might be conflicting with GF 3 or some over
version.

Still can't use the console though :o(

Antonio