users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin console of GlassFish 4 doesn't work (JSF2 + Ajax Missing!)

From: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 08:42:59 -0700

I haven't tried the admin console on the promoted build yet. I did see
this error couple weeks ago on Chrome, if it happens, it won't go ahead
and making the console unusable. But after a few days, before i have
time to track that down, it no longer happens and works fine.
If you have safari, can you give it a try ? I seem to remember that I
switch to safari when i saw that problem.
Also, which version of firefox are you using ?

thanks
Anissa.