users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Application Client can not connect with Glassfish 3.1.2 ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:21:01 -0500 (CDT)

As I can see In WireShark client sends the same packages in case of Linux
Server and windows Server, but Servers answers are different. Linux server
sends IIOP::Profile_host: 127.0.0.1 and windows Server sends
IIOP::Profile_host: 192.168.0.26 - Server's IP. That is a difference. I can
not understand why Linux server sends "127.0.0.1", but not it's own IP. Maybe
Linux Server can not get it's own IP for some reason by standart functions
and sends 127.0.0.1 as it's IP. Client gets it and tries connect to itself,
but can not. Or maybe there is some problems with DNS. I don't know. Have
somebody any ideas???

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Nikita4000']