users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin console of GlassFish 4 doesn't work (JSF2 + Ajax Missing!)

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.mailing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 19:19:38 +0200

Hi Anissa,

I've download GF 4.0-b59 and I still can't access the admin console. I've
tried with Chrome, FF, Safari, with user admin and no password...
impossible. There is no Aja pb anymore, I can't access the console due to
wrong user/pwd :

*Authentication Failed *
 * Re-enter your username and password*

There is a warning in GF logs though, but nothing serious, it's about a
wrong mime-type :

[#|2012-10-27T19:15:24.294+0200|WARNING|44.0|javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.context|_ThreadID=64;_ThreadName=admin-listener(5);|JSF1091
: Aucun type mime d?tect? pour le fichier /login.jsp. Pour r?soudre ce
probl?me, ajoutez un mappage mime-type au fichier web.xml de
l?application.|#]

[#|2012-10-27T19:15:28.388+0200|WARNING|44.0|javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.context|_ThreadID=48;_ThreadName=admin-listener(2);|JSF1091
: Aucun type mime d?tect? pour le fichier /loginError.jsp. Pour r?soudre
ce probl?me, ajoutez un mappage mime-type au fichier web.xml de
l?application.|#]

Any idea ?
Thanks
Antonio

PS : nothing to do with this, but internationalizing error messages is a
very bad idea in my opinion. My 2 cents