users@glassfish.java.net

Running command line appclient -client

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:05:41 -0500 (CDT)

Hallo, We have stand alone client and glassfish is running on remote server.
When we run client on our development envirnment (netbeans) application
client is running. the sun-acc.xml is rightly set to remote host and port
number. and gf-client.jar is added to jar file library. When running
application client with command line appclient -client myapplication.jar We
get an error Any idea?? Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/glassfish/appclient/client/acc/UserError
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method) at
java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source) at
java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Unknown Source) at
java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source) at
sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(Unknown Source) at
sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallPremain(Unknown Source)
org.glassfish.appclient.client.acc.UserError at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ... 6 more

--
[Message sent by forum member 'haleh']