users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB remote deployed on GF 3.1 behind a NAT unaccessible

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:05:57 -0500 (CDT)

hi Andreas Loew. Hi have read your post. I you ask for comprension: 1) into
the iiop-listener default of glassfsih at port 3700 what ip hi have to set?
0.0.0.0 or ip private of my LAN 192.169.1.20 or the ip public adress of my
router ???????? 2) into the /etc/host and /etc/hosts what i have to set? 3)
if into my panel administration of glassfsih i add a new iiop listener at
port 3701 for example for the ORB request from my LAN it is correct ? what ip
i have to set into iiop listener?192.168.1.20 ? in that case the default port
3700 it is for orb request from outside LAN , from the internet , and from
3701 from the other pc from my LAN. Or it is not legal have 2 listenr iiop on
port 3700 and 3701 ???????? 4) form your post your suggest to set the
properties: Properties env = new Properties();
env.put("java.naming.factory.initial","com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory");
env.put("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs","com.sun.enterprise.naming");
env.put("java.naming.factory.state","com.sun.corba.ee.impl.presentation.rmi.JNDIStateFactoryImpl");
env.put("org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost","/public IP address of GF behind
NATting device/")); env.put("org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort","/public port of
GF behind NATting device/")); env.put("com.sun.corba.ee.ORBVAAHost","/public
IP address of GF behind NATting device/"));
env.put("com.sun.corba.ee.ORBVAAPort","/public port of GF behind NATting
device/"));
env.put("com.sun.corba.ee.ORBUserConfigurators.com.sun.corba.ee.impl.plugin.hwlb.VirtualAddressAgentImpl","dummy");
------ if i have understand i have to set org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost" and
com.sun.corba.ee.ORBVAAHost at the same value for example 95.226.150.34
??(the public adress of my router ???) the org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost is
not the private adress 192.168.1.20 of the glassfsih into LAN??????
org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort and com.sun.corba.ee.ORBVAAPort at the same
value?????? ------------------------ from
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26576_01/doc.312/e24930/java-clients.htm#ghbpc [1]
i read: ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Set the ORBVAAHost and ORBVAAPort options to the host and port of the public
address. The ORBUserConfigurators option tells the ORB to create an instance
of the VirtualAddressAgentImpl class and invoke the configure method on the
resulting object, which must implement the
com.sun.corba.ee.spi.orb.ORBConfigurator interface. The ORBUserConfigurators
value doesn't matter. Together, these options create an ORB that in turn
creates Object references (the underlying implementation of remote EJB
references) containing the public address, while the ORB listens on the
private address specified for the IIOP port in the GlassFish Server
ORBUserConfigurators value doesn't matter. what it is your value
"dummy"?????? tank you Mauro

[1] http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26576_01/doc.312/e24930/java-clients.htm#ghbpc

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mauro2011']