users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error: Skipped Loading of 400a9267146e20fc8f3d32420e91 since

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 14:34:25 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks, Joe, I ran the get-health command and here's the output: bawweb3-inst
started since Wed Oct 17 01:13:49 EDT 2012 bawweb4-inst started since Wed Oct
17 01:15:53 EDT 2012 Command get-health executed successfully. There are also
no logs anywhere about anything joining and leaving the cluster. As a matter
of fact, there are no messages at all besides this warning. Is there anything
else that could cause this, even though two instances are running? Thanks
[quote=jfialli]On 10/18/12 2:16 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote: > Hi, I am getting
this error in my application >
[#|2012-10-18T12:19:12.479-0400|INFO|glassfish3.1.2|org.shoal.ha.cache.command.load_request|_ThreadID=155;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|Skipped
> running in the cluster.|#] There are two instances in one cluster >
running
the > application. One of the cluster instances is spitting out this error. >
What > does this mean? Should I be worried about it? This is an EJB and Web >
app with > high availability turned on. Asynchronous replication is also on
as > well as > relaxVersionSemantics is on. Thanks for your help. The message
means that at the time of the load, only one instance in the cluster is known
to be running. So replication is definitely not working at this time. There
must be 2 or more instances running for high availabilility to work. It is
disabled and messages such as this one are a warning for administrator to
determine why the cluster is not well formed. There is a command "asadmin
get-health " to get the health of the cluster from the command line. This
command provides a real time health status of the current running cluster.
Here is sample output from this command. % asadmin get-health myCluster
instance01 started since Fri Oct 19 10:35:30 EDT 2012 instance02 started
since Fri Oct 19 10:35:29 EDT 2012 instance03 started since Fri Oct 19
10:35:29 EDT 2012 Command get-health executed successfully. The server log
for the DAS and for the two instances have the health status of instances
joining and leaving the cluster over time. This will provide you information
on why the other instance was not available. You can search for ShoalLogger
INFO messages in the DAS and clustered instances server logs for history of
cluster members. -Joe > > -- > > [Message sent by forum member 'lprimak'] > >
View Post: http://forums.java.net/node/891569 > >[/quote]

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lprimak']