users@glassfish.java.net

deploy and distibuting standalone client application

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:45:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I have a standalone client and my glassfish running on remote
server(unix/linux). I copy appclient folder from server to my client and
change the sun-acc.xml to give the right server and port number and run my
standalone client with command line appclient -client mystandaloneclient.jar
This works fine! My question is that now I have lots of clients I know now
that appclient folder needs to copy on each clients. What I do not know is
that how I deploy and distribute my client application between many clients.
do I need to copy my applicationclient.jar file each time on many clients?
How can I deploy my client application to the server and each client run it
as web start How is it possible when my client application points to
gf-client.jar in appclient folder how I have to address my libraries if I run
my client application as web start. Thanks, h.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'haleh']