users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Application scoped resources and persistence.xml do not ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:22:49 -0500 (CDT)

We just came across the same issue. The initial deploy works fine but on
restart the resources are not available as the application is (re)starting
up. The resources do ultimately appear to be registered correctly because we
can see them in the web admin console. The problem seems to be related to
clustering as it only occurs when we deploy to a local standalone instance,
not when we deploy (and restart) on the DAS.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'craigday']