users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GRIZZLY0023: Interrupting idle Thread issue

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 02:43:31 -0500 (CDT)

None of the patched servers had the issue last night, but if it is just a
long running process this thread dump should at least show it. I can see
threads waiting, but I can't obviously see what they are blocked on in the
trace. I'm probably just missing something obvious. As before, the "RAR5106 :
AutoCommit based validation detected invalid connection." message is
displayed before the GRIZZLY0023 warning messages. Thanks, David.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'DavidHutchison']