users@glassfish.java.net

Re: list spam

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 09:31:36 +0200

It's a GF forum issue IMO...
Usually when user posts a message to the GF forum, the message shows up
on the forum and GF users mailing list.

Now when you click "post" on the forum - you see some error (and message
doesn't show up on the forum), but still successfully reaches the
mailing list.
If forum users try to post the message over and over they just keep
resending it to the mailing list.....

I filed the issue 2 days ago [1], hopefully it will be fixed soon.

WBR,
Alexey.

[1] http://kenai.com/jira/browse/KENAI-3713