users@glassfish.java.net

Advice for glassfish and its limitations

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 00:26:03 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all, First of all i am new with glassfish and my knowledge about it is
that i know how to import lib and deploy application. Recently Oracle put adf
essential, it is free for distribution and it can run on glassfish. We have
application which is created as two layer application. DB is 11g Oracle and
C# is used for GUI. Now we want to move on three layer application build in
Oracle adf. We do not have budget for web logic so we want use glassfish. Now
we have 1000 customers who use this application every day. My question is can
glassfish support this number of users who attacks application and DB
transactions constantly? Than you for your time, all best.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'newenr85']